Hear Me Speak
‘Danielle provided one of the best and most memorable presentations
that I have ever witnessed.’
Neil Scott, BID (Business Improvement District) Manager
Do you want to spark honest conversations about public speaking and presenting – both the fears and the huge potential? I design and deliver talks to do just that. Unpacking the preconceptions that hold us back; stimulating discussion about the range of approaches; inspiring individuals to develop the tools and skills that will strengthen their own natural style.
I am always happy to tailor content to suit the particular needs of groups and organisations, and to discuss how it fits with current or future training requirements.
- The fear factor – why does it affect us, and what can we do about it?
- I can’t do this. Seriously. I suck.
- So you’re an introvert? Me too. Approaches that will work for you.
- It’s not PowerPoint’s fault: a visual approach to presentations.
- Connecting to the content. Stories and structure.
- But I have, like, a year’s worth of information to get in here…
- Selling without selling out.
- What do I do with my hands? Mind, body, voice – connecting it all up.
- The audience – your best friend ever.
I also present on other issues that I care about: within the education sector, and for charities including ShelterBox and Wild Futures.